Zoë and Jenny discuss the Coronation of King Charles III, review James Petts’ Tea and Cake game. Plus, some new retro game pickups for the PlayStation 2 collection!
I’ve had a few people ask what gear I use to make my vlogs, and other videos, so I thought I’d list it all here:
- Main camera: Canon EOS 700D
- Small camera: Panasonic HX-A1 (no longer produced – check eBay if you want one)
- Smartphone: iPhone 6S Plus (Yes, really. It still works, so why change?)
- Microphone: Movo VXR280 Condenser Stereo Mic
- Editing software: iMovie (seriously, it’s good enough for most jobs) and Movavi 2020