- Councillor, Westhoughton North and Chew Moor (2015 – 2019)
- Board Member, Bolton at Home (2017-18)
- Campaign Media Manager, Campaign to elect Mudasir Dean in Bolton South East (April – May 2015)
- Campaign Manager, Campaign to re-elect Councillor Mudasir Dean (May 2014)
- Vice Chairman (Policy), LGBT+ Conservatives (January 2014 – January 2015)
- Managing Director, All Mouse Media (since June 2010)
- Director, T-Vox (since November 2005)
Zoë Jennifer Catherine Kirk-Robinson, BSc (Dunelm), LLB (Hons) (Open) is a cartoonist, writer, filmmaker and entrepreneur who works in both digital and print media.. She is a former Conservative Party Councillor for the Westhoughton North and Chew Moor ward of Bolton Council.
She co-founded T-Vox, the world’s largest trans* & intersex information and support network, to make information for transgender and intersex people safe, accurate and freely available. She currently collates the legal section of T-Vox, opened the news service and oversees the process of keeping T-Vox’s information up-to-date.
She founded All Mouse Media Ltd to support new authors, artists & filmmakers and give them a chance to flourish.
She was Vice Chairman for Policy of LGBTory for 2014-15. Her work includes writing a draft bill and policy to revoke the Spousal Veto in the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2014; creating LGBTory’s policies on transgender rights; and developing policy to further LGBT equality in schools & society.
Her legal and political essays have been cited internationally, particularly her introductory guides to law; her discussion on the implications of the law of succession in the UK; and her work fighting the Spousal Veto in the England & Wales’ same sex marriage law.
Her major projects include The Life of Nob T. Mouse (Britain’s first web comic and one of the oldest online comics in the world), All Over the House, and The Nobmouse Show.
Zoë can be contacted through a variety of methods, including:
Zoe’s projects, since 1994. Click on the image to see a larger version.
Selected Case History
The following is far from being a complete list of the cases I have headed or been involved in. Consider it a list of the highlights.
- Kirk-Robinson v. Google Ireland Ltd (2013), County Court
- Kirk v. Department for Constitutional Affairs (2007), Employment Tribunal
- Robinson v. Valuation Office Agency (2007), Employment Tribunal & Civil Service Appeals Board