I have written a number of white papers, policy discussions and other literature during my career. Those documents that are available online are linked to below.
- Report to the Ministry of Justice Consultation on the Spousal Veto [via LGBTory] (2014)
- Equalising Marriage [via LGBTory] (2014)
- Transgenderism in the UK [via LGBTory] (2013)
I’ve been writing since childhood, it’s a passion of mine. Over the years I’ve turned my hand to everything from games journalism and magazine editing to DIY articles and introductions to law. A lot of what I write these days is available online, and I’ve linked the various sites below.
- The Life of Nob T. Mouse, where I write the “anecdotes” of the site’s “creator”, Hubert Schlongsson. These are highly surreal.
- How ‘N About, where I write a large number of articles on a variety of topics, from law to music to DIY.
In addition to online writing, I’ve written an urban fantasy novella, Unholy Crusade, and several short stories. I’m currently working on a number of longer projects, including novels. Several of my short stories are available for you to read online, and I’ve linked them below.